Director Declan Roche, explains some of the measures ROCMEP is taking throughout the pandemic to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone who works with and for ROCMEP.
- Providing PPE and secure snood face coverings.
- Reducing physical interaction and enabling everyone to socially distance through signage and one-way systems.
- Installing rapid tests and thermometers to detect and curb the spread of the virus.
- Cleaning surfaces and equipment more frequently, and installing handwashing points and sanitisers across the site
- Giving all site visitors a safety induction to ensure they fully understand the measures on site to protect themselves and others.
ROCMEP staff are working and collaborating remotely wherever possible; sharing and communicating online. We’ve upgraded our hardware and software, and use the latest web-conferencing tools to hold virtual meetings with clients and partners. We’ll keep improving our connectivity and ways of interacting to work more efficiently.
Keeping flexible, responding fast, staying resilient
The COVID-19 crisis is continuously evolving, and we meet regularly so we can respond swiftly to any changes and keep everyone in our team up to date with the latest health and safety measures.
All our work is carried out in accordance with the Construction Leadership Council Safe Site Operating Procedures (SOP) which is based on Government advice.
A big thanks to all our teams, sub-contractors and clients for their efforts and patience during this difficult time.